Monday, October 29, 2007

More Rumbly Writings

I'll do better this time... Last year I entered the National Novel Writing Month competition and managed to rack up 19000 words or so before the deadline expired. Since that was a little short of 50000, it was a fail. On the other hand I've rarely had so much fun committing words to paper. I've decided to continue on the same novel as before, only this will be a fresh 50000 to add to the existing ones. After all, I seem to have a problem beginning writing and then seeing it through. Last year was also a tad problematical in that I was supposed to be doing a lot of other stuff. Actually, the same applies this time, but I don't feel so guilty! I was planning on writing, just not writing something else.

Elsewhere, I'm halfway through the first draft of a script which will hopefully become Intrepid's second full-length episode. It's been referred to on the official wiki for some time now, but it's only in the last few months that I've started working on it in earnest. (For various values of 'earnest').

No comments: