Sunday, November 18, 2007

Where there's a Sea

I'm aware that when I write about the Intrepid moviemaking, I've leapt straight in with no preamble. Unless you've checked the links below, you'll probably have no idea what I'm talking about. Where there's a Sea is a short Star Trek fan film which myself and some friends are making as a follow up to Heavy Lies the Crown which we released back in January. Our new one is the first outing for a new (ish) camera and a chance to put into practice everything that we have supposedly learnt over the last few years. A few weeks ago we shot the last of the footage needed to piece the thing together. Last night I got the footage from Nick (writer, producer) on an external hard drive and got it into the computer. I now face the unpleasant prospect of looking at myself for a few months, since for a change I was in front of the camera, and now I'm editing it all together. I swear I will not try to make myself look good at the expense of everyone else!

No comments: